How’s life guys!
Now before you start bombarding me with stories about how miserable or how amazing your life is, please remember that ‘How’s life’ is only a greeting and not a question. Actually if you come to think of it, life these days is very easy. I mean, not even looking far back, if you just ask your parents, how life was in their days, you’d think that they lived just after the Stone Age. If you remember how you used to adjust the antenna to get a TV signal, how you used to sleep on the terrace during summer vacations, ride on a wealthy friend’s new cycle to school, well then, you too are not that far off either. And to think that even kids think Life is unfair if they don’t have a PSP…
So I thought, what would constitute a life really lived? Have most of us in the current generation, even got a taste of what LIFE actually is? How much have you lived.
Here is my latest Creation – ‘A LIFE Score Calculator’: 30 Questions to tell you, precisely How Much Life have you lived?
Just award yourself the assigned points for each question that you answer in a ‘Yes’. If you can, please add short descriptions of what you think are the most interesting events in your life. Please note that the assigned points are the highest you can score for each question. Results are in %age.
Calculate Your LIFE Score!
Two Point Questions:
- Have you ever been in a Flood / Cyclone?
- Had a permanent tattoo?
- Had a surgery?
- Been through High School?
- Failed an exam?
- Read a book?
- Delivered a speech / Played a sport in front of a large audience?
- Have been arrested?
- Been injured in a fist fight / assaulted on the street? (School brawls don’t count)
- Ran from home for at least a night?
- Been robbed or Robbed / someone or some place? (Yes, Shoplifting counts)
- Travelled on a train with NO Ticket?
- Been fired from a job?
- Drowned in a pond / river / sea and had to be rescued?
- Contested an election?
Four Point Questions:
- Have you been in an earthquake / tsunami / volcanic eruption? (Stranded in a city because of an ash cloud doesn’t count)
- Slept hungry / Borrowed for necessities?
- Had any body part amputed?
- Had an affair with more than one person at a time?
- Been discovered that you’re having an affair with more than one person?
- Have done embarrassing things when drunk?
- Beaten by the police?
- Been married?
- Divorced / re-married?
- Had a child?
- Shot someone with a gun / Been shot at?
- Bought a house with money you earned?
- Took at least a continuous week off work to do charity / social service?
- Took a back packing trip for at least a month in unknown lands?
- Bungee jumped / Scuba dived?
And if you noticed, if you have done all of the above, you still would’ve only lived 90% of your life. Coz. You can never say you’ve lived your life to the full, as long as you’re still alive.
So go ahead, take it up, post it on your blog (Don’t forget to publicise me – the creator and Don’t forget to drop me a link in the comments)
My Score? Well it is a measly 42%. I think, I should get out more.
PS. Do you think, I’ve missed out any Life changing events?